Sunday 17 January 2016

Primark nails. 💅🏼

Hey guys! When you need your nails doing but just don't have the time or can not get booked into a salon in time is a nightmare. I'm sure a lot of girls out there can relate to this. So on a quick trip into primark a few days ago I decided to pick up a pack of there false nails that are already painted, for only a £1 I thought Carnt go wrong and solves my problem. 
I honestly didn't expect very much from them as they were so cheap but they were so easy to apply and looked lovely.
 These are a claw design which is never had before as I normally have an oval nail done. They are strong and lasted about a week before they started to pop off and begin to look abit grubby. I didn't use the glue you get with them as I always find the glue to be abit rubbish so I use an elegant touch one. So primark nails I would highly recommend for a quick fix and for a pound you Carnt go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment